Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Life Nourished


THE GIFT OF ABUNDANCE

One night I was having a conversation with a brother I met at a party. 


ABUNDANCE IS THE LAW
We were doing that introductory thing of trying to find a politically correct topic of conversation that was also interesting to both of us.

So we started talking about our work. I started talking about social media and I made a joke about having "twenty-eight hundred Facebook friends that I didn't know." He looked at me with a 3 second pause and said, "but what are you doing for society?"

I was stumped! Not only had this brother gone from "simple to serious" he had hit me with an epiphany. What WAS I doing for society? I didn't have a comeback. I wasn't doing very much. That reality check inspired me to work to make a difference. But what did society need?

Harriet Tubman Inspired my Search for a Mission, she said...

AUNTIE HARRIET IS A WARRIOR WITH DREAMS
"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."
"I had reasoned this out in my mind, there was one of two things I had a right to, liberty or death; if I could not have one, I would have the other."

"I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

-Harriet Tubman-

Auntie Harriet took on the biggest challenge of her day. I had to go big to make her proud! 

There is an African saying that, "It is better to throw your spear at the moon and strike an eagle, then to aim for the eagle and strike a rock." Society needs freedom from ECONOMIC SLAVERY!
I HAVE TO GO BIG!

People in the US don't work to live, they LIVE TO WORK! When I ask them WHY they work, they shrug their shoulders and say, "to pay bills I'm saving to retire."

LIVING TO WORK A JOB YOU HATE
They plan to work for decades to save the money to buy a nurturing life.
It's a game they win if they die before the retirement money runs out.

I chose a track that provides a high standard of living based on happiness.  I chose a path of personal restoration, with time and space for romance.  I chose an enhanced well being. I chose the "fun side"of the wall.

Auntie's final statement brought it all together. ECONOMIC SLAVERY IS A MENTAL ILLNESS.

The first step to healing mental illness is belief that there is help and desire to be healed. We are building a community for like minded people looking to "be the future they want to live in."

Mexico's First Net Zero Community is Real de Talpa

This development is the vision of Kassiano Smith, now made manifest by this healer, teacher and musician. The resort is named for the magical village next to it, Talpa de Allende.

I work with Kassiano to offer you the experience of transforming energy at Real de Talpa's energy vortex. To share the benefits of this healing place is my contribution to freedom, hope, care, and happiness in the world.

We have made special pricing arrangements with local tour operators to offer tours of  the historic places of Talpa de Allende and our development of Real de Talpa. 

Contact me to schedule a flight from Puerto Vallarta or Guadalajara in our Cessna 310 for a day tour. 

Or contact me to arrange transportation and overnight accommodations from Puerto Vallarta or Guadalajara including a tour of Talpa de Allende and the other destinations near the REAL DE TALPA development. Patrons receive special access and benefits.

ENJOY THIS MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPER





THE POWER TO BE RESTORED

The little village of Talpa de Allende was founded when the Spanish still owned Mexico in 1599. Legend has it that the little figurine that was in the first church was tattered and falling apart. The little figure of The Virgin was wrapped in cloth to be given a holy burial.

But according to documents of the holy event,  finding herself in a lamentable state of deterioration in September, 1644, the Virgen de Talpa miraculously transformed herself from pasta de caña (cornstalk paste) into beautiful dark wood. 

The area around the Pueblo Magico of Talpa de Allende is has been famous for miracles since that day and is world renowned. 





You deserve to be happy.

RESTORE YOUR IDENTITY



No comments:

Post a Comment