Monday, August 26, 2019

Connect to Your Essence in Talpa de Allende


Disease is, in essence, the result of conflict between soul and mind, and will never be eradicated except by spiritual and mental effort. Edward Bach
I could hardly sleep last night because I knew today Rey and I would drive to Talpa with Kassiano Smith, a developer/owner who is building housing for a holistic community on a property that has it's own Vortex. Having read so much about Sedona, I learned that Vortexes are the intersections of natural electromagnetic earth energy, but that didn’t mean much to me.
Talking to friends and relatives who actually spent time in Sedona, I heard marvelous stories about the spiritual and transforming energies of Vortexes, so naturally I was intrigued. The energy was nurturing, I was told, and supported the spirit in activities such as contemplation, meditation and reflection.
I found these descriptions to be very esoteric. In any case, I wanted to have my own experience, and I did! First of all, during the 2 ½ hour drive to Talpa from Puerto Vallarta, Kassiano who is a well known Reggae musician in Mexico gave us an intensive historical synopsis of the areas we drove through.
There were mountains of marble, and towns where gold is still being mined. We drove past wide open spaces where beautiful horses have plenty of pasture to run and trees or cliffs, to protect them from the elements.  When we arrived at the Talpa property we drove through the stone entrance and down the road apiece to the two bedroom model home.
The home itself is beautifully designed with spacious rooms and surrounded by plenty of land in case you want to do a little farming for yourself. There are various models so each home will have its own flair emphasizing the personal wishes of its buyer.


What a spectacular view of the lake, surrounding mountains, woods and farmland. I was enjoying being overwhelmed by the beauty of nature when Kassiano explained to us that this was the least spectacular view of all the homes to be built and guaranteed us to be captivated by the other locations we would visit later in the day.
Enough about the model. More than anything else, I wanted to see the Vortex and feel its healing energy. To my surprise, I began feeling the subtle energy and vibration as we got closer to the source, not knowing what the source was.
Shortly, we came upon a beautiful tree with twisting trunks and branches reminiscent of the tree in the Avatar movie. As I got close enough to the tree to caress it and communicate with it, I felt a tingling throughout my body and a strange rush in my head.
Sensing my excitement, Kassiano who is also a spiritual healer offered to work with my energy as we stood by the tree. I was really happy about that since I’ve been having knee issues and joint pain has been sneaking up on my hips. I’d had a particularly difficult week and thought the 2 ½ hour drive to Talpa would be too difficult for me, but I was determined to visit that Vortex.
So now, I’m not going to give you a spoiler. And I will not tell you about the procedure Kassiano employed on my body other than to say that it was wonderful, and that within less than one hour after he blessed me with his gift, the pain in my body was completely gone. I was amazed by Kassiano’s insight and the personal things he told me about my life having never met me before.
I will admit he told me the results were only temporary. He’d addressed such a miniscule percentage of the distress that was causing me physical pain and deterioration. Little did I know I would come away from this magical environment with a new understanding of just how powerful my thoughts are and how such an energy field can intensify creativity, inspiration and accelerate healing.
I am so happy that the universe is presenting Rey with these incredible properties to sell. We will definitely purchase a home in this unique community that will provide a holistic environment where we can daily experience the healing energy of the Vortex.
 
P.S. The food grown in this Net Zero communal farming environment is pesticide free and only organic fertilizer is used, if any at all.
 Please SUBSCRIBE to our page: www.pateron.com/ElReyandtheEmpress

Your $1 per month donation will help us to continue to share details as we achieve our goals and collaborate with ExPat groups dedicated to building new communities in Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment